Patient Relations (Compliments, Concerns and Complaints)

Your experience of NHS services

We welcome your feedback on local NHS services, positive or negative, as this helps us to improve services for patients.

We need to know if you, your relative or someone you care for, has not received a good service. Please be assured that raising a concern or complaint will not affect your care or treatment in any way.

If you are unhappy with the treatment or service you have received from NHS services, you have the right to make a complaint, have it looked into and receive a response. You can also raise your concerns immediately by speaking with the staff involved.

If you’re really pleased with one of the services we commission, please send us your compliment and we will pass it on. Or, if you wish to raise a concern or make a complaint, please let us know by contacting us by phone, letter or email.

Phone: 01609 767607
Address: NHS North Yorkshire Clinical Commissioning Group, 1 Grimbald Crag Court, St James Business Park, Knaresborough, HG5 8QB