Clinical resources (log-in required)
Resources to assist staff working in our GP practices in North Yorkshire are available via the link, below.
For detailed information about COVID-19 (coronavirus), please visit the NHS website. You can find other useful links on the North Yorkshire County Council website.
NEW: Visit COVID Explained for the latest "guidance made simple" for people living in Yorkshire and the Humber.
NHS COVID-19 App
COVID-19 latest Government guidance
Easy Read information
Useful patient resources
Your Covid Recovery: new website launched to help patients recovering from Covid-19
Access to Primary Care: insights from Yorkshire GP, Brian McGregor
Post COVID infection: return to work video
- Domestic abuse, sexual violence and other forms of gender based violence - for communities
- Domestic abuse, sexual violence and other forms of gender based violence - for survivors
Children and Young People:
- Adivce to parents during COVID-19 and the correct service for your child
- Young Minds: Talking to your child about coronavirus
- Mental Health support in North Yorkshire
- Every Mind Matters
- The Go-To: mental health support website for children and young people in North Yorkshire
ADHD and Autism
Other useful links: