How to get a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine in North Yorkshire
This page will be closing down soon and all local vaccination information will ne availabkle on our new web space: https://vaccinatehumberandnorthyorkshire.co.uk/
Autumn/Winter 2023/24 COVID vaccinations
The following groups are being offered a COVID-19 booster vaccine this autumn/winter:
- Adult aged 65 years and over, irrespective of place of residence
- A resident (of any age) in a care home for older adults
- Individuals aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group
- Frontline health and social care workers
- Individuals aged 12 to 64 who are household contact of those with immunosuppression
- Individuals aged 16 to 64 who are carers, and staff working in care homes for older adults
You do not need to speak to your GP surgery or local pharmacy, though in some areas you may receive an invitation to book your appointment from your GP practice.
Current list of sites delivering COVID vaccinations in North Yorkshire
(Information last updated: October 2023)
Current availability of appointments with eligibility
Bookable appointments - more information
Pre-booked appointments for booster COVID vaccinations (together with earlier doses if required) are available through the NHS National Booking Service.
These clinics are delivered by Homecare Pharmacy Services (for North Yorkshire) and Citywide Health (for York) for eligible patients referenced above.
You do not need to contact your practice.